Skip to content
Renting a House
Viewing a Unit
- VACANT UNITS: Please call the office to schedule all viewings.
- OCCUPIED UNIT: Occupied units require at least a 24 hours notice to the resident prior to showing. Appointments must be made with someone from our office to view the unit.
- APPLICATION: Each applicant must be at least 18 years old and must complete a rental application. Incomplete or inaccurate rental applications can delay or preclude the processing of the application.
- PROCESSING FEES: At the time of submission, a processing fee of $25.00 for each applicant must be subitted. The Processing fee is non-refundable.
- APPLICATION PROCESS: It will take approximately three to four working days to process an application. This time may be longer if the application is incomplete or references are difficult to contact. The most qualified applicant will be selected for approval. Qualifications are listed below. If your first choice is not available, the applicant will be considered for other units at no additional charge for up to sixty days from the date the application was originally submitted.
- AMOUNT OF INCOME: Total verifiable gross monthly income of all adult occupants must be at least three times the monthly rental rate. If income is less, the applicant may still be considered if it can be demonstrated that the applicant will be able to meet the rental obligations. In some cases a co-signer may be necessary.
- EMPLOYMENT: The length of time at a job, and/or the stability of other sources of income will be considered.
- REFERENCES: We reserve the right to check previous rental references. If we receive poor references we may deny the application or require a higher security deposit and/or a co-signer.
- CREDIT: We reserve the right to obtain credit information on any applicant. Credit checks may include submission to credit rating services such as TRW, Equifax and Trans Union as well as research of any unlawful detainer action against the applicant. If we receive a poor report we may deny the application or require a higher security deposit and/or co-signer. If the applicant has ever been evicted or sued for any lease violation, the application will be rejected.
- BACKGROUND CHECK: We reserve the right to obtain any kind of criminal record or conviction.
- NOTIFICATION: Applicants will be notified by phone as soon as the application has been reviewed.
- MOVE-IN: In order to move in, the applicant will be required to meet the following criteria:
Rental agreement must be signed by all applicants.
Security Deposit must be paid in full in the form of a cashiers check or money order. NO personal checks will be accepted. First months rent must be paid in full in the form of a cashiers check or money order. The second month will be prorated as noted below, if applicable.
- RENT: Rent begins on the date entered on the lease. Rent is due on the first of the month. We do not issue a billing statement for monthly rent. NO CASH WILL BE ACCEPTED FOR
- RENTAL PAYMENTS: A Three-Day Notice is sent to units with outstanding balances.
- PRO-RATE: Regardless of the number of days during the month, pro-rated rent is calculated by dividing monthly rent by thirty (30). The resulting number (the daily rate) is then multiplied by the number of days the unit will be occupied in the pro-rated month.
- PETS: All pets must be approved in writing in advance with an addendum to the lease. If a pet is approved, there may be an additional security deposit. All pet rules will be strictly enforced.